The industrial chassis plays a key role in the industrial computer. The quality of the industrial chassis is closely related to the efficiency of the industrial computer. It mainly introduces the internal structure of the industrial control chassis and the classification of the industrial control chassis.
Industrial control chassis classification:
(1) Height: Generally divided into 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, 8U, etc., the height of a 1U is 44.5MM, and other heights are similarly analogized; the width of the shelf is also fixed, the cabinet is unified It has a width of 430mm and a handle width of 482MM, which is called a 19-inch chassis.
(2) Length: According to the specific requirements of customers, the length of various specifications is extended, such as: 380MM, 400MM, 450MM, 480MM, 500MM, 520MM, 530MM, 600MM, etc.
(three) horizontal and wall-mounted
 Horizontal: Horizontal chassis is a relatively common industrial chassis, mainly 4U specifications, 4U and 450MM ~ 520MM size chassis accounted for more than 90% of the market demand; 450MM below the short specification chassis is mainly installed M- ATX and ITX small motherboard; 450MM ~ 500MM is installed ATX specification motherboard; 520MM or more long chassis has the following three functions: one is to install dual CPU to strong EATX12 "× 13" motherboard, must be 520MM The length can be installed such a large board; the other is to install an industrial CPU long card or a 300MM long video card and so on, which requires sufficient expansion space; the last one is the consideration of the cooling space, because some monitoring users need to install multiple video cards and more A hard disk, such as 64 channels, 128 channels, etc., 10 hard drives need a good cooling effect;
 Wall-mounted: Because some equipment manufacturers need to place the Control Center (IPC) in their equipment. Therefore, there are strict requirements on the size of the industrial computer. The traditional rack-mounted 19-inch chassis is basically difficult to meet the requirements, so a wall-mounted chassis has been introduced for this customer's needs. For example, Dongguan Jiuxun Computer Co., Ltd. produces the 6C330 model wall-mounted chassis of the “Jiuyin Industrial Control” brand. Because of the small size of this type of chassis and the application environment inside a device, the design concept also focuses on heat dissipation and expansion performance.
Industrial control chassis internal structure:
(1) Hard disk drive, optical drive frame: The chassis with excellent quality generally has a metal spring shockproof function;
(2) Backplane: There are various specifications for the backplane; the 14-slot rear window is installed with the ISA or PCI specification industrial CPU long card motherboard, and the 7-slot rear window is installed with the ATX specification ordinary PC motherboard.
(3) Pressure card: mainly plays a fixed role. When installing a video long card with security monitoring or an industrial CPU long card, you must fix a long card to avoid swaying and not being strong during use.
(4) Expansion of the rear slot: There are 7 slots or 14 slots; the 7-slot backplane mainly installs other expansion cards for the ordinary PC motherboard; the main purpose of the 14-slot backplane is to install multiple video cards, such as some large ones. For the monitoring system, if it is 64 or 128, it must be replaced with a 14-slot backplane;
(5) Guide rails: Both sides of the chassis need to be equipped with special installation screw holes for the cabinet rails, which is convenient for fixing in the cabinet for convenient maintenance.
(6) Thermal conductivity of the industrial control cabinet: The rationality of the heat dissipation structure is an important factor related to whether the computer can work stably.
(7) Anti-vibration of industrial control cabinet: When the industrial control cabinet is working, the internal drive of the optical drive, the hard disk, and the multiple fans in the chassis will vibrate at high speed, and the vibration can easily lead to disc misreading and hard disk track damage. The data is lost, so the shock resistance of the chassis is also a key structural design of the chassis.
(8) Electromagnetic shielding of the industrial control cabinet: When the host is working, the main board, CPU, memory and various boards will generate a large amount of electromagnetic radiation. If not prevented, it will cause certain damage to the human body. At this time, the chassis has become an important line of defense against electromagnetic radiation and protection of health. The well-shielded chassis can also effectively block external radiation interference and ensure that the internal components of the computer are not affected by external radiation. In order to increase the heat dissipation effect of the industrial control cabinet, the necessary parts of the chassis will be opened, including the side plate holes of the cabinet, the air inlet holes of the exhaust fan and the exhaust holes of the exhaust fan, etc., so the shape of the holes must conform to the technology capable of blocking radiation. Claim. The opening on the chassis should be as small as possible, and round holes with strong radiation resistance should be used as much as possible. Second, pay attention to the electromagnetic shielding of various indicators and switch wiring. Longer connecting wires need to be designed as stranded wires, and the bare soldered metal parts at both ends of the wire must be wrapped with rubber sleeves, thus avoiding electromagnetic radiation generated by the electrical lines in the chassis.